Monday, January 2, 2012

The first day

We have successfully completed the first day of the Scoliosis Boot Camp! The day is broken into three rotations of 5 machines, plus chiropractic manipulation. Natalia does two full rotations in the morning between 8 am and 1 pm, and then has a lunch break. Following lunch break, she does one more full rotation. She's laying in bed now, settling in and says it doesn't hurt to lay on her back like it did before. I'll take that for a good sign. Some of the machines were a bit boring, others felt good, and some were a bit claustrophobic. But all in all, a good first day. Here are some pics of Natalia on four of the machines. I'll try to get a pic of the fifth one tomorrow.




2 comments:

Myra @ Busy Hands Quilts said...

We're thinking of you, Natalia. It is wonderful to read you were able to lie on your back in bed without pain! Keep the goal in view!

The Hearts Family

benandzoelover said...

We're praying for you every night before bed, Natalia!
Zoe says: "I love you, I love you, I love you.'
Ben says: "We're praying for you and I hope you feel better soon."

The moments, the days, the joys of Rob, Christina, Natalia & Johanna